Wednesday, August 01, 2007

In which I got nuthin'

Well, that was a miserable attempt at consistent blogging. Shortly after my return from New York, work overran my entire life. I discovered I have inadequate bandwidth for uploading my photos en masse, and my computer became an objecct of terror simply because I'm writing curricula and job applications on the damn thing for 14 hours a day. My blog has suffered accordingly.

But the cheery news is that I'll be home in a mere two weeks. I'm wrapping up my final days with Earthrights, spending a week at the beach, and then toddling home to Vancouver for an indeterminate period of time (probably a few months, depending on work etc.). You'll see just under 1500 photos posted shortly thereafter, but more importantly, you'll see me devouring every piece of sushi I can find (I've been a little deprived over here).

No comments: