Sunday, December 07, 2008

Much is afoot.

I've been conference-enthralled much of this last week, and I'm leaving for Nepali lessons in three short minutes. I'm not neglecting my precious blog, nor either of its devout readers. I'm popping in to note that it appears I'll be professionally obliged to spend some time in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka at some point in the next year. Most excitingly, I've got a line or two into some short teaching gigs in Peace and Conflict Studies at some universities in South India. I'm not sure where this will all leave time for my actual job, but I'm sure it'll sort itself out.

I came here to network; I had no idea it would happen so bloody fast. Yippee!

7 comments:

Padraic said...

Sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

So, does this mean your TV is now up for grabs? And, that is great news!!!
~R

Unknown said...

I still want to mail you paper letters. Can I?

Will Tomkinson said...

South India eh?

For once you might consider moving to a place with no insurgency.

But then, where is the fun?

Paul said...

My TV, sadly, was sold when I left Vancouver. As for insurgency, what would life really be without it?

Eva said...

Ooo, that sounds really awesome!