Thursday, February 01, 2007

In which it's 3 AM...

... and I'm going back to bed in a moment. I've badly neglected this blog of late, for a variety of reasons, but since I'm making a quick run over the Burmese border to get a visa tomorrow, I'd best get back to sleep ASAP. But in an effort to get the posting ball rolling again, I'm making an explicit promise to post when I get home late tomorrow evening, about one or more of the following: work or the periodically frustrating lack thereof, the surreal Disneylandesque grandeur of the Royal Flora Ratchaphruek festival, my minimally successful attempts to find authentic Mexican food in Southeast Asia, my upcoming trip to Laos, my involuntary trip to Cha-am (a seedy beach semi-resort outside Bangkok) next week, and of course, tomorrow's trip into poor wretched Burma.

This I solemnly vow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep talking about Mexican food and I keep forgetting to tell you where the great place I found is! Promise the location will be disclosed this week.... :P

Paul said...

I found a decent place called the Salsa Garden (I think). It was good.