Friday, November 21, 2008

I've had my reasons...

... for slacking off on the blogging. Namely, that I've been sick and still occupied with my Nepali language classes and general acclimatization. Much has happened (the aforementioned classes, a meeting with one of my new employers, and, amazingly, a banda which will defined and described in great detail when I have the bandwidth to upload photos tomorrow). I've secured an apartment (two, actually) and am settling in nicely, aside from being humiliated in last night's poker tournament. I've had two welcome lunches (at one of which I was required to sing) and am plotting treks to Everest, Annapurna, and possibly Tibet. All of these wonders deserves a post of its own, which it will get, but in the meantime I'm checking in.

2 comments:

christian said...

we're having chineefoo this weekend.

you don't get any.

because you suck.

MusicScienceGuy said...

Hmmm. Looking at Wikipedia, we suspect you are going to move to the Philippines and joins a Pinoy Band. This is entirely unsurprising.
MSG