Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In which I celebrate...

I got a 92 on my thesis! Joy!

Now I am the proud owner of a Master of Arts (with "Distinction") in International Peace Studies. Yay me!

I have successfully completed the UPeace chapter of my life - now make a go of the Thailand chapter.

Moreover, now I must see if I can chisel my thesis into publishable (and comprehensible) portions. I'm fairly certain that the fine oflks in my department gave me the grade at last because they couldn't stand to read the damn thing again...

3 comments:

thailandchani said...

Most definitely! Yay, you! Wonderful accomplishment. Congrats! :)


Thailand Gal

~*~*~*

Sunshine said...

(did a little dance in honour of you being all educated and stuff)

Well done, darlin'!

Anonymous said...

hey, good for you!