Monday, April 02, 2007

In which I complain and plead for clemency...

Posts are likely to be both brief and unexciting for the next couple of days, folks. I've stumbled into a busy week. I'm teaching a class on Nonviolent Social Change all day, every day, which is a bit odd for me, given that my expertise tends to be in the *other* kind of social change. At least my students and I have found common ground - neither they nor I are wholly convinced that Burma's problem can be solved without some judicious application of brute force. But we'll see if we all change our minds after watching Gandhi tomorrow.

So you'll get your daily posts, but the brutally time-consuming work of Laos-blogging, accompanied by cropping and tuning photos, will have to wait until Friday afternoon or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.