Monday, April 16, 2007

In which I procrastinate for a good cause...

I know I owe you a post, but it's the last day of Songkram, and I'm not spending a big chunk of it typing. Instead I'm going out for lunch and then back into the fray.

In other news, I should find out about my New York trip within the next day, and I may yet go on another couple of international excursions before I wrap things up here in Thailand (probably Malaysia, Cambodia, and possibly Vietnam). There will also be another trip in May which will remain mysterious for now.

More to follow on Songkram, after I've gone out into the crazy.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

(looking for the Monday post) Moooonn day....? I want to hear about the liquid carnage! And you owe me $10! What happened with NYC? Keep me poster over here in Liverpool - Thailand news is a vast improvement over drunken British teenage boys :)