Tuesday, April 17, 2007

In which I crawl back into bed...

I've neglected my blog because I've been poisoned. Possibly it was the junk food and popcorn I ate while watching a movie yesterday. Or the khao soy and tom yam I had before the movie. Or the ladles of kim chi that followed the movie and preceded karaoke. Or the massive Thai meal that I indulged in after karaoke. Either way, I've been pretty much reduced to a sleepy, enfeebled mass of whininess.

Between the hospitalization exemption I offered when I started my pay-per-blog option, and the fact that my promised 30 days of consecutive blogging is up, I'm going to take this opportunity to go into a coma and neglect my blog for a short time. I'll renew the deal as soon as I'm no longer in a torpor.

1 comment:

christian said...

"Either way, I've been pretty much reduced to a sleepy, enfeebled mass of whininess."

soooo.... you're sleepy?