Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In which I whimper and cough...

It appears that my manifold project - find scintillating new work, get creative, stop schizing out about my boredom - has been whomped in the 'nads by a mild dose of pneumonia. Bah - just means more blogging time (though I'll probably have to go to work tomorrow anyways). In the meantime, I'm trying to learn what sort of new doodads and spiffery have arrived on Blogger in recent years. I haven't blogged with adequate bandwidth in quite some time. Any suggestions?

In the meantime - photoblogging!

Picture 406

The airborne one is one of a pair of buskers Emily and I saw in Central Park, New York, in July. They were unremarkable but gymnasts, but fine entertainers, and they drew (I'm guessing) the better part of a thousand dollars and even briefly mocked my Canadianness. The motionless kid was a fine sport through it all.

My photoblogging will get more voluminous and sophisticated, now that I've purchased a TV with better colour than my laptop screen. I just need a wee bit more gear, and my editing and colour-balancing will begin in earnest, and you'll be flooded with photos of refugess and spiders. Cheers!

1 comment:

Padraic said...

Nice shot. I saw the same routine, I think, but it was at Union Square.