Friday, January 25, 2008

In which nothing has happened...

My perhaps-foolish attempts to hasten pneumonia's departure with daily workouts has yet to cause a resurgence of the dread disease, but it has left me sleepy as hell. I'm not getting home before 10 most nights and I'll be working much of the weekend (a one time deal, methinks). It's left me with tragically insufficient time and energy to undetake the wholesale reworking of the blog I've promised myself.

That and nothing has happened in my life since yesterday - except that I am the proud owner of a tent-like blue shirt emblazoned with an in-your-face Star of David and reading "SHALOM FROM NEW YORK!!!" Thanks Emily! Heehee... it's funny because I'm not remotely Jewish.

Oh, and it's bloody cold outside. The snow that fell last week in Burnaby has yet to melt. To non-Vancouverites, this ain't much of a shocker, but to us, it's vaguely paralyzing. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: